Join Our Team
Here at Injectech, we pride ourselves on not just the quality fittings we manufacture, but also on the open, honest, and productive work environment we create for our employees. When you’re a part of the Injectech team, you’re provided the tools to help you succeed and grow each day at our facility.
We have been serving the medical industry with off the shelf and custom fluid control components for over 20 years and that has been made possible by the dedication and effort of each member of our staff. Our values are focused on the safety of the end user of our plastic fittings, the patient, and we expect our employees to understand the impact these fittings have each day.
Interested in joining our team? Take a look below and see if there is an opportunity that would be a good fit for you!
Current Job Openings
Outside Sales Representative
Essential Functions –
This position works closely with key customers in target market segments to understand customer and market segment needs in order to accelerate targeted business growth and identify opportunity for innovation.
- Grow revenue through lead development and execution of strategic plans for target markets.
- Develop referral network.
- Develop and maintain key contacts and relationships at assigned accounts.
- Assure that customers get a timely response.
- Conduct negotiations with clients to strike a favorable outcome for both the company and client.
- Help address and resolve customer complaints and issues with products/services.
- Maintain contact with clients through calls and emails to ensure customer satisfaction, obtain feedback and identify their needs and product specifications.
- Regularly monitor the customer's sales performance and identify potential issues.
- Develop and implement customer sales strategies as necessary.
- Grow revenue through lead development and execution of strategic account plan for target market accounts.
- Identify key influencers in target markets. Develop key contacts at assigned accounts.
- Develop understanding of customer’s product lines to provide a consultative role.
- Outside Sales/Travel 50% of the time.
- Professionally represent company at trade shows.
- Provide input for sales forecast.
- Perform job in line with company policies and regulations.
- Provide monthly reports of expenses and activities to management.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Fluid management/pneumatic experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or three years in technical sales required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be adaptable.
Shipping and Receiving Representative
Shipping and receiving
• Receives and unloads freight both manually or with equipment such as pallet jacks
• Checks for damaged goods
• Verifies quantity and quality of order
• Verifies items received with purchase order
• Wraps, packages, and ships supplies
• Delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas
• Tags and issues supplies
• Stocks shelves and rotates inventory
Inventory maintenance and clerical
• Participates in physical inventories of warehouse
• Maintains inventory records by adding or deleting supplies as they are shipped or received
• Operates a personal computer to access, enter, and correct information
• Provide advice regarding supplies or property including price and availability
• Prepare damage claims for supervisor's review and signature
• Coordinate disposal of surplus property and manage records retention.
Other duties as assigned
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrates strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Must be able to read and write in English
• Some knowledge of basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
• Some computer literacy
• Clean MVR as errands may be necessary
Physical Requirements -
• To ship, receive, and deliver supplies, materials and equipment, and maintain inventory control and records; perform related work
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to sit or stand for 8 hours per day
• Employee must be able to talk and hear.
• Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Minimum of two years Shipping/Receiving experience, or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.